A Pumpkins Saga

A Pumpkins Saga is a Tale of Pumpkin. His journey through Life, his frustrations, joys and gives the reader a first hand acccount into his unusual way of looking at the world around him. And overall attitude towards the thing that he doesn't give a dammn for

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Resolving a Dilemma

Life can be so unfair at times. Sometimes I wonder why does it always have to be me? But most of the time I hardly care. Well, life can be hard on you. But if it ain't hard then its hardly life.

Actually Life as such does not bother me as much as these dilemma's do. Dilemma's come to me as easily as paragliding to a Deep Sea Angler Fish. But when it does turn up once in a blue moon day (if there is something called as the Blue Moon -I dunno where these idioms come from?) then it sticks on harder than something I can possibly imagine (and I can imagine a lot).

I have realised that every dilemma is an entity and has a personality of its own. Some are harsh, some persitant, some peculiar, some sweet, some painful; but most of them are the 'time will sort out' or 'let it be' or 'I can't help it' types.

Out of these the last ones are those that plague me more than what The Black Death did to Europe in the middle Ages (at least people then would worry, suffer and die). It is the helplessness of the situation that troubles me so much.

The other day I met Kapil at his place. He was down with CP. Poor Fellow, I'd never thought the CP could bog down someones SPIRITS to such an extent. I wished him good health and whilst leaving his Apartment met Toral, who I had not seen for a long time. We talked for long. She's a sweet girl- as sweet as girls can possibly be- she actually listened to all I had to say. She's also pretty, but thats secondary.

I have had the pleasure of interacting with quite a few charming (and also intellectual) Dames who unfortunately end up being older to me. This has its own pros and cons.

The good part is that you can go around with them, date them and have fun without any commitments. The male counterpart does not want to settle down and the female who is older to the male wants to get steady with someone willing to go along with her.

The sad part is that there are no commitments.

Nevertheless, its suits both the parties involved and it suits me well - at least for the timebeing - and even if it does not, What the hell am I going to do about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home