A Pumpkins Saga

A Pumpkins Saga is a Tale of Pumpkin. His journey through Life, his frustrations, joys and gives the reader a first hand acccount into his unusual way of looking at the world around him. And overall attitude towards the thing that he doesn't give a dammn for

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Hello Gaiety!

I have just booked my Air Tickets to New York and Boston for this Christmas Break. I belive, this is the only good break that I'm likely to get while my Schooling in Manhattan. Summer time will be spent working in my Lab and with next winter will dawn my time to drop home in India for a few weeks.

Bus this break is all mine. I'm planning to spend time with Sourabh in NY and then celebrate the entire Christmas Season with my Family in Amherst, MA. It is always good to spend time with family. I can't wait for Christmas break to set in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home