A Pumpkins Saga

A Pumpkins Saga is a Tale of Pumpkin. His journey through Life, his frustrations, joys and gives the reader a first hand acccount into his unusual way of looking at the world around him. And overall attitude towards the thing that he doesn't give a dammn for

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Back into Action

Hell! Finally I'm off the hook, there's no flu anymore, and although I can say I'm as fit as a fiddle, (how fit can a fiddle be?) I'm carrying along fine.

It was really nice of Varun to come all the way from Mulund to be with me when I apprised Mr Laundryman of the possible consequences of not paying me the damages. I believe he's got the message. I hope to see some Geld soon.

Met Kapil yesterday. Handed him over his Rauchenpipfe. He was visibly pleased. Who would'nt? Especially if one has been waiting for 2yrs to procure a desired apparatus. I urgently need ethyl formate in my lab. It's only been an hour since I've started searching for it and I'm already beginning to lose my patience. Hat's off to you Kapil. It's because of people like you (who have all the patience in the world) that India is still a democracy. The key words here are "HAVE FAITH". So we were in high spirits yesterday and had a great time. Feels good to be abnormal again.

There are people, different kinds of them. Some repulsive, some indifferent, some attractive, some amicable, while others just drift on along. Ma cheri is one of the later types. She's warm (read warm not HOT- for perverted minds who indulge in maliciaous misinterpretations of my innocent texts) and amiable, and being with her makes one feel good. A nice balanced type, if you've seen one. Well, it suddenly hit me, that about a week ago she was very much in touch with me and now I'm not so sure. Ma Cheri, if you still check out my blogs get back to me.

It so happens that all of a sudden you lose contact with somebody. Not that you can't estabilish contact or that the concerned parties don't intend to communicate. Something just holds you back . I plan to clear that backlog of mine. Today, I mailed Josna Rege after an year. Aditi Herwadkar is next on the list (although I don't expect much action from that front -she's a great scientist but a terrible correspondent) and Gauri Sardesai, where have you been?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home