A Pumpkins Saga

A Pumpkins Saga is a Tale of Pumpkin. His journey through Life, his frustrations, joys and gives the reader a first hand acccount into his unusual way of looking at the world around him. And overall attitude towards the thing that he doesn't give a dammn for

Monday, February 27, 2006

Familiarly Queer

Dear Friends,

My pal 'Spyridon Kellogg' is in Love and it is this very emotion that has assisted him to pen an interesting Poem. Although Don has previously composed numerous works of respectable Poetry; considering the special circumstances under which dear round basket composed this work of Art ; I have decided to give it some publicity.

This is the first time that I have used someone else's work to fill the emptyness of my Blog, proponents of TRIP (Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights), may rest assured that my actions don't amount to any form of Plagarism as the Copyrights of the Poem still rest with Spyridon.

Any enquires reagarding this poem-including criticisms - should be directed to Spyridon at spyridon@shoveitupyourass.beatit.com.

The Poem titled 'Familiarly Queer' goes as follows:

Familiarly Queer
Feb 23, 2006


I have lost my appetite
And am in a situation so tight,
I don't even know the cause of my plight.
Is it a lady so petite
or am I expecting a future so bright
could my inner-self be taking seriously my weight a slight?

These days I think on my sleepless pillow
Am I more or less mellow?
The thoughts I have besides me at night
Haven't a bit kind of good bedfellows.
They keep me awake till the morning yellow
And I wonder - Hello, what's wrong?
Has something bedeviled the air I breath
With symptoms that I bear/bare
Or has someone so fair
Cleanly arranged onto my solitude a wreath?
All my attempts having failed at coming clear.

I am petrified by my solicitude.
As all my thoughts & concerns that hereby I lay nude,
How I wish, of the causes I mention in the prelude
As easily one of those I should have been able to deduce
And confront the related factor with easing attitude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home