A Pumpkins Saga

A Pumpkins Saga is a Tale of Pumpkin. His journey through Life, his frustrations, joys and gives the reader a first hand acccount into his unusual way of looking at the world around him. And overall attitude towards the thing that he doesn't give a dammn for

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Words don't come easy to me

It's been a long time. It usually is, as far as my blogs go. All my previous records justify that. But this pause was very long, almost streching 3 months. And eventful months they have been.

So as I sit here listing to The Blue Moon by The Marcels wondering what to write - certain as I am not to elaborate my events in Detail- I'm struck by a Brainwave of minimaliasm (though I'm not sure what it is, and I am even less confident if it applies to me).

Here is an overview of the events that have taken place since I last blogged:


1) Fatass arrives embaressed (thanks to the courtesy Messers Victor Xavier, Pinakin and Deeup Bhai - or ben , whatever!) at Bombay Central on 11th Dec 2006, awaited by a PETA pal and a Flowery reception.

2) Saukamat arrived on the 1st week Jan in a futile-as-usual search of a soul-mate. I wonder how Sau has not given up by now. Way to go Big Boy, the word here is 'RESILIENCE', but for who I wonder.

3) Nikhil Alexander Melnechuk (Big Film Director - to be, Anglo-Indo-Russo American and my second cousin) and I reunite after 7yrs on Republic Day - symbolic eh?-and have a great time.

4) I meet Bhondu Kaka - my Great Uncle - who lives in town after 14 yrs, as he recounts me interesting Anecdotes about the former glory of GSBs at the BMC. Informs me that Calender Sukthanker was in charge of Nehru Science Center after he retired about 15yrs ago. I guess that can be technically considered as a lead in our relentless half-hearted pursuit to trach Plt Off. S.E. Sukthanker, D.F.C., Path Finder.

5) RD & met only once in the last two months. I don't know wether that would make any sense to the casual reader, but someone who knows me well, like Subo Khan or Eastcloud would definitely consider it nothing less than a miracle.

6) Increasing poundage has forced me (though the invaluable contribution of my mother cannnot be discounted) to consider weight controlling options.

7) Garcinia called me as promised, more to tell me that she'd gotten admission to a few american Schools - read "I'm Smarter than you are" - than to casually chat with me, as courteousely stated.

8) I have advised Toerrichtkopf and Sadadosa to curd their hormonal passions, and to dirve home their point by suspending contact with me for a couple of months. Sadadosa hasn't allowed the message to sink in too well, I guess.

9) Kreigsmann and I met on the 25th Jan, and ate BURGERS. Can you beat that??? Subo and I eat Donuts all the time, but that hardly makes news. I wonder why?

10) Ma Cherie says that there are things other than her, about which to write in my blogs. All this just because I dedicated one of my blogs to her. Ma Cheri, the you can make me stop blogging about you is by getting me to marry you.

11) Belle Fille, has decided to try to act smater than she actually is and she's doing a woefully pathetic job. So if any of you want to take inroads into snobbery, you know where to go! Eversince Miss V has moved into her new apartment, she has begun to consider herself as one amongst the egletarian crowd.

She has been witnessed moving about with girls small enough to be her daughters had she married at the age her Great Grandmother did (though there's nothing new there, Belle Fille has always enjoyed appearing smarter will people less experiencedand younger to her) and along males having uncertain sexual orientations. Belle Fille, you have turned into a Bitch. You were better off as your more sincere, true but gullible self.

And this is for Cliff Richard, who seems to have a a song for every occassion.

Words Dont Come Easy

F.R. David

Words don't come easy to me
How can I find a way to make you see I love You?
Words don't come easy

Words don't come easy to me
This is the only way for me to say I love You
words don't come easy

Well, I'm just a music man
Melodies are so far my best friend
But my words are coming out wrong
Girl, I reveal my heart to you and
Hope that you believe it's true cause

Words don't come easy to me
How can I find a way to make you see I love You?
Words don't come easy

This is just a simple song
That I've made for you on my own
There's no hidden meaning you know when I
When I say I love you honey!
Please believe I really do cause

Words don't come easy to me
How can I find a way to make you see I love You?
Words don't come easy

It isn't easy words don't come easy
Words don't come easy to me
How can I find a way to make you see I love You?
Words don't come easy

Words don't come easy to me
This is the only way for me to say I love You
words don't come easy
words don't come easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home