A Pumpkins Saga

A Pumpkins Saga is a Tale of Pumpkin. His journey through Life, his frustrations, joys and gives the reader a first hand acccount into his unusual way of looking at the world around him. And overall attitude towards the thing that he doesn't give a dammn for

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

13 Full Moons past

Conforming to the widely accepted notion of having 12 Full moons in a year – a full moon each month – and considering the fact that to this date, it has been exactly a year since I last blogged; my web log should under normal circumstances be; ‘12 Full Moons past’.

My blog would therefore qualify as an aberration. The aberration being the fact, that I have not been able to post a single piece of literature in the last 12 months. This is very unusual considering that it goes against the grain of my primal nature. Regular readers – if any left - will immediately testify to this fact.

Coming back to the 12 Full Moons / 13 Full Moons discussion; it would not be beyond the realms of possibility to have 13 Full Moons if one were to have two full moons (also known as the quintessentially quoted ‘Blue Moon’) in a month. This last year for me has had many such Blue Moons.


More has passed in this last one year that I can care to remember in a fashion so as to make it feasible for me to put it forth my audience in a coherent manner, while at the same time not compromising on the innate character/ nature of the events that passed by.

Judging by the psychologically induced grammatical inconsistencies one can observe in the preceeding paragraph – it should not be too hard to deduce that the past year has been more of a jumble in my brain.


Time with Sourabh in NY; Christmas with Rege – Melnechuks in Amhest; Tyler, Boston and Sally; Sophia-Katie-Natalia-Jesse; Long late night walks around city park; the orions belt; Baba at KC; a slow and painful march; Jumping out of Airplanes; a very nice Birthday; Aai-Nana-Prathamesh; Lincon-Omaha and Arvind Mama; Aditi and her PhD; CT-MA-NY again; Matt-Micah-Dan-Amanda-Margaret and Little Korin; Pretty Women and Coffee; AXΣ and Slava; Shotgun, Handgun and Rifle; Suma, Suma and more Suma; Bongs and their wrongs; Baba again; Church and State, Fred Phelps and his yelps; Crazy French House Parties; New Friends & Old Friends; Dry Humo(u)r; Salina with all its charm; Durga Puja & Red Necks; Luna and her eclipse; Sourabh-Kadambari-Saumitra-Andy and their matrimonial commitments……

The list goes on, and on. Time passed by very rapidly; and before I knew; what was done was done. I cannot possibly think of any other instance in my life gone by where I can testify for so much having happened in so little a time. Nor can I recollect any other period of time that has lead to so much of a profound change in me than this period has.

Having said so; a new and slightly modified Beta version of ‘The Esquire’ will now endeavor to regularly update his devoted readers of the happenings in his life when he finds himself short of better things to do. Until next time… Tally Ho!



PS: Kapil and Varun - you guys need to update your blogs; Matt – get a life and Gracinia, just in case I haven’t told you lately “You look pretty”.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sourabh said...

ahh .. so the pumpkin is back ...

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home